Heading out on vacation

Just a note to tell you guys I'm heading out on a motorcycle trip for from
three weeks to a month starting Monday (if anyone cares). My son is running
the business pretty much anyway, so I'm going to take that bike trip I've
wanted to do since I got that touring cruiser last year. I'll carry a laptop
and hopefully stay at motels with internet access so will try to keep up
with the newsgroup comings and goings. Hope to stop and see Reg Siemens in
Winnipeg...move on to Regina and Calgary, then on hopefully to Vancouver to
see Action Jackson for a supper I owe him.....then down the California coast
highway for a piece...then into Montana and over to Kanab, Utah for a big
bike rally for four days. Then wander home via the most scenic routes.

I wish you guys all the best, hope to talk to you all soon...

Best regards,

R.H.Campbell
Home Security Metal Products
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada