Re: Window Security Recommendations

"Bob Worthy" <securinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:iwXre.98044$CR5.3542@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> "Frank Olson" <feolson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >
> > "Bob Worthy" <securinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >

> > > You forget that at one time you threatened to take me to court? I ask
> you
> > > then if you were willing to spend alot of money to prove that you
> thought
> > > was a jackass.......well, I'm glad, if nothing else you realized it
> would
> > > be
> > > an exercise in frutility to try to do anything to anyone legally
> involving
> > > anything that comes out of this or any other NG.
> >

> > Bwahahahahahahahahahhaha!!!   You gotta hand it to Robert...  He does
have
> > "Chutspah".
>
> Well maybe, but its more that he uses the age old threat of, "I'll sue
you",
> which is so passe'. It may work with some but others know what a crock the
> threat is, especially when his reasons for threatening are so laughable. I
> wonder when the last time was that he had to spend his money on an
attorney.
> The cost may cut some of his trips to Brazil short and besides, I don't
know
> just how comfortable he would be in a court room, especially knowing that
if
> he lost, he would have to pay for the other persons legal fees. He
wouldn't
> want to pay my attorney's fees. It hurts every time I talk to him.

You're absolutely right Bob.......It hurts to talk to an Attorney.

But, Mr. Bass being who he is, knows that there's a question
about whether his divorce attorney has been paid in full............

He must get a reduced rate for all the suits he thinks he can start......
Quantity discount or something like that........

If he only knew..........

He probably thinks he can use a public defender again to handle
his law suits........hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Norm