Re: Window Security Recommendations

"Frank Olson" <feolson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:LgWre.1695182$6l.80237@xxxxxxxxxxx

> "Bob Worthy" <securinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>

> > You forget that at one time you threatened to take me to court? I ask
you
> > then if you were willing to spend alot of money to prove that you
thought
> > was a jackass.......well, I'm glad, if nothing else you realized it
would
> > be
> > an exercise in frutility to try to do anything to anyone legally
involving
> > anything that comes out of this or any other NG.
>

> Bwahahahahahahahahahhaha!!!   You gotta hand it to Robert...  He does have
> "Chutspah".

Well maybe, but its more that he uses the age old threat of, "I'll sue you",
which is so passe'. It may work with some but others know what a crock the
threat is, especially when his reasons for threatening are so laughable. I
wonder when the last time was that he had to spend his money on an attorney.
The cost may cut some of his trips to Brazil short and besides, I don't know
just how comfortable he would be in a court room, especially knowing that if
he lost, he would have to pay for the other persons legal fees. He wouldn't
want to pay my attorney's fees. It hurts every time I talk to him.