Re: Battery fpr PC1550

you can't go by measuring voltage.

we get 3 years on a 12v 7amp on some panels almost 5 years on =
others...the average seems to be closer to 3 than 5 though.

Fry's Electronics, Battery Patrol, Batteries Batteries, Batteries Plus =
etc...specialty battery stores...or how about your alarm company?

If your panel is telling you Battery Trouble or Low Batt...you should =
usually trust what it says.