Re: Arizona License Questions...

"Crash Gordon®" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Z84pe.1239$%q.8152@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Inline...

"Nick Lawrence" <nlaw@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:88eb4$42a4c4a9$43bca3f1$26280@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> Hi Crash...
>
> I was hoping to hear from you on this... I'm still a bit confused tho...
>
> My inquiry, for now, relates only to monitored resi burg systems only...
again...depends on the city.

> State Law: do sales reps (incl door-to-door reps) need licenses or
> registration by the state?

No 'state' alarm or agent licenses, *only by city*. The only state lic.
you'd need is a contractor's license and that you can slide under if you
operate under the handyman exemption (if sale is under 750$...I think it's
still 750)

I'm pretty sure the handy man law no longer applies to alarm systems as they
needed to deal with all the "free" alarm resellers.  The DOR was also
considering some rule changes for sales tax issues.

--
Bob La Londe
http://www.YumaBassMan.com