Re: Arizona License Questions...

Hi Crash...

I was hoping to hear from you on this... I'm still a bit confused tho...

My inquiry, for now, relates only to monitored resi burg systems only...

State Law: do sales reps (incl door-to-door reps) need licenses or
registration by the state?

Tuscon Law: do you know what the rules are here, for sales and tech
registration/licensing?

Thx, Nick