Re: Selective Entry Delays Per Zone?

"Crash Gordon®" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:kfGve.64$FR6.31362@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

news:QbadnW9QzOLknyLfRVn-uA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
| > Robert...follow the thread though...he didn't
| > even know what Perimeter meant.
|
| In my comment about disingenuity I was referring to Fowler -- not you.

I know.

| > Sure, some diy'ers can figure things out and
| > do a good job...can you imagine what other
| > programming mistakes could be made that
| > would render a diy alarm rather worthless?
| > I can.

Commercial fire here requires separate licenses (not necessarily electric,
but they are not automatically allowed to do commercial fire just because
they have electric license) also plans must be submitted by Nicet 4 (I think
it's 4 now).

There's also a residential fire license but no one has one of those, or even
know that it exists.