Re: Paragon Plus

"BIG NIGE" <no.way@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:Xpoqe.19529$iy2.1468@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

> I dont have a PDF of the manual  (which includes instructions on how
> to default the programming
>
> I want to avoid defaulting the programming if possible atm so that we
> can check on the programming already installed.
>
> To default the codes you have to default ALL programming.
>
> Has the Back page of your engineers manual been filled in with the
> zones, how they are programmed and the timers etc

The back page is filled in with the zones and 2 different arming options
(1 all sensors, 1 downstairs only)  I didnt notice anything about timers
though.

I'm going to bed in the next few minutes. is there any way i can contact
you direct when i get back from holiday next week to try and get this
sorted?

I would really appreciate your help.

p.s. i am actually in handforth (next to wilmslow) if it makes any
difference to me being one of your customers!