Re: Advice on sensors, please

You must also think about power requirements. By overloading a panel with
devices that require power and you start to reach the max amount of current
draw or exceed it, you will start to have problems and possible false
alarms. Dual tech motions (microwave)are power hungry for instance. Keypads,
audios, smokes, etc all require power and the numbers are cumulative (amps
not volts) You will probably want to consider an additional power supply and
the batteries should also be on the higher side as far as Ah's. Don't float
your grounds if you add additional power.