Re: Anybody else had dealings with Jim Rojas ??

> Is this the same Frank Olson that's been posting for the last 3 years or
> has
> someone kidnapped him and posting under his name?

Bzzt!  Zap!  Crackle!  We the alarm purveyors of the Planet Archteron most
humbly apologize for transmitting on this circuit.  The minor disruption in
the higher band interplanetary RF was tracked to a cheap set of Panasonic
wireless headphones purchased from Belgium on "zBay".  Your regularily
scheduled "Frank Olson" will now resume posting.  Thank you.