Re: Garage Protection with Pets

The notes section on zone programming says when creating a zone list 4
"do not include zones that have delays (entry/exit zones, interior
w/delay) or 24-hour zones as these zone types may produce unpredictable
results and may not function as intended"
I made the assumption that the small microprocessor used for the panel
may only be able to track 1 or a limited number of timer events
simultaneously. It may not be able to do the cross-zone timing while it
is doing an entry delay even if 1 triggers the other. It looks like
experiment time!!

                          -Bill-