Re: Garage Protection with Pets

Crash;

Thanks much for the fast reply. I had missed the cross-zone stuff since
it was in the zone list, not zone type.
One question comes up, I am adding 2 PIR/WW sensors (zones x and y) that
will go into zone list 4 (cross zones) The manual indicates that the x
and y zones must be type 3, 4 or 5 (perimeter burglary, interior
follower or day trouble/nitght alarm)
Since we go into the garage when the alarm is armed stay, modes 3 and 5
don't work as we would trigger the alarm. Mode 4 works, but would cause
an instant alarm if armed away. Mode 10 (interior with delay) is my
preferred mode but I don't know if it would work (problem with
conflicting timers). Any suggestions?

Thanks;

                    -Bill-