Re: NFPA's Creation of Security Standards/Codes

no wires showing wrote:
> In the instances where your victims are involved all they need to know
> is 1st floor windows, right? When you were operating out of your garage
> all that was needed was a bullhorn to wake your fat ass up so you'd
> realize a signal came in.
> I've seen a few of your installs, Pinkie..... Let's throw all of the
> windows on the same zone because we're too cheap to buy an expander.
>
> Typical Bass install.
>
> Zone 1- Doors
> Zone 2- Windows
> Zone 3- Motions
> Zone 4- Nada
> Zone 5- Nada
> Zone 6- Nada
> Zone 7- Nada
> Zone 8- Nada
>
> 22/4 everywhere (other than siren and transformer because that's for
> the ultra special 22/2)

Oh yeah, and don't forget, the tops of double hung windows aren't
important to do because it's just too easy to drill down to the
basement from the sill but SOOOOOO hard to take the molding off to get
a wire to the top of the window. By the way, that's part of his so
called "complete ......... or nothing at all" security system.

Oew Oew, Mista Kotta, Mista Kotta .....I almost forgot. When he did do
the second floor windows, he was able to "drill *** down *** " from the
attic.  Or ... or wait a minute, no, maybe he cut a hole in the dry
wall and put a phoney outlet beside each window. Or was that a siren
speaker? No .... no wait, wait, I think he drilled a hole at the top
side of the window, stuck a wire in the bay and ran a snake up to the
second floor from the basement and was able to hook the wire with his
insulation rejecting hook. And, and there's no such thing as fire stops
in *his* walls. They wouldn't DARE put fire stops anyplace he ran a
wire.