Re: DIY Burglar Alarm and Video Security

I was thinking the same thing, but then I visited their website, and they
don't list Ademco, which seems to be the "tried and true".  I don't want a
Ronco or Acme control panel.  Do you agree that Ademco is a "tried and
true"?  That's what we have in our house, and it's simple to program, I
really like it.  No problems with it in 12 years.