Re: Ademco programming

The 44 Magnum is ridiculous we usually plinked with half-loads...but its =
not really a plinking gun.

I'd built a cap & ball black powder a long time ago from a kit...it was =
cool..something like 36 caliber...black powder is strange to fire.. its =
like   whoosh rather than a blam/bango.

=20
:-)

"Robert L. Bass" <robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message =
> > My bro has a 44..that thing's a beast. I kinda
> > like my 45 Combat Commander or my 45
> > long Colt though.
>=20
> Heck of a kick, eh.  If you don't hold the .357 tightly it slaps the =
jiminex=20
> out of your hand.  I imagine the .44 is even worse.
>=20
> The only gun I ever fired until my late twenties was a .22 rifle.  =
Then one=20
> day I was at a target range and the guys next to me were firing =
antique=20
> rifles -- ball and power, etc.  I asked one of them if I could give it =
a try=20
> and he said sure.  He loaded it, showed me a couple of things and =
aimed at=20
> the target.   I dropped the hammer and BLAM!  My shoulder felt like =
I'd been=20