Re: ADE optima compact

press  "PROG"   followed by 4 digit engineers code  (Day & Attack indicators
light up)

for EXIT timer  press  "1"   (zone lights 1 & 2 light up) then press buttons
for desired number of seconds (divided by 10)  01 = 10 secs,  02=20 secs
etc.

for ENTRY timer press "2"  (zone lights 1 & 2 light up) then press buttons
for desired number of seconds (divided by 10)  01 = 10 secs,  02=20 secs
etc.

When finished keep pressing "RESET"  until system goes back to day mode.

Check new settings but dont forget that any open zones override the timer on
EXIT - (The exit timer only counts whilst all zones are clear - so if a zone
is open it will never set) Which is why when setting you MUST always listen
for system to set before leaving.