Re: Ademco programming

> My bro has a 44..that thing's a beast. I kinda
> like my 45 Combat Commander or my 45
> long Colt though.

Heck of a kick, eh.  If you don't hold the .357 tightly it slaps the jiminex
out of your hand.  I imagine the .44 is even worse.

The only gun I ever fired until my late twenties was a .22 rifle.  Then one
day I was at a target range and the guys next to me were firing antique
rifles -- ball and power, etc.  I asked one of them if I could give it a try
and he said sure.  He loaded it, showed me a couple of things and aimed at
the target.   I dropped the hammer and BLAM!  My shoulder felt like I'd been
hit with a hammer.  :^)