Re: Window Security Recommendations

"Frank Olson" <feolson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:p3Wre.1691996$Xk.873055@xxxxxxxxxxx

> "Robert L. Bass" <robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>

> > Not likely.  Monitoring isn't a major profit center.  It takes too much
> > time doing the billing for the return.  I've already decided not to
> > continue offering it so even if ever they pass such a law it won't
affect
> > me.
>

> Hmmmm...  The link to your "contract form" now points to Bass-Home's
> "Website Rfresh" page...  It would appear that Alarm Central is no longer
> "UL Listed" (they've "overhauled" their website recently and removed any
> mention of UL), nor are they members of CSAA (http://www.csaaul.org).

Frank...you just let the cat outta the bag..............
Mr. Bass was probably shut off for creating
havoc with them as he does here in ASA.
Where oh where did all his accounts go?
Maybe we should look out for the latest news release
from "BassHomeAlarmCentral" of Brazil.

BTW it is interesting how some of the Centrals are dropping
UL...too much money and no return I guess......

Norm Mugford