Re: Window Security Recommendations

"Bob Worthy" <securinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Obire.2731$zm.369@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> "Robert L. Bass" <robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > > However, when something is left out there
> > > unchallanged, people will believe it to be true.
> >
> > The reason I never sued Sabodish is he has no assets.  It would be a
waste
> > of time and money.  As for Mugford, you never know.
>
> I wasn't refering to suing someone Robert. Just prove these suppposed
"lies"
> are untrue here on this NG. This is where the accusations are coming from
> and the accusations are substantiated with Public Record. Are they true or
> not? It is a simple question and only requires a simple answer, "Yes" or
> "No". Are these accusations all fabricated? Again, a simple question that
> requires a simple answer. Did you author the "Testimony"? Simple question,
> simple answer. That is what I mean by challanging these things rather than
> just letting them float aroung out there.

Neither Robert or anyone else can prove or disprove any accusations here as
far as going to trial over is concerned. Neither side will ever take
anything to court no matter what is said, mostly because I imagine it would
be laughed out of court. The only thing that is proven is the fact RLB is a
felon, beyond that it ends up being believe what you want

Most here (including me) will bitch about some of the things he says because
most of what he says is intended to get a negative response from people
(including me) to make him look like a good guy against all these "bad"
people. To me it is rather pitiful to slam an industry he was once a part of
to make a few more sales but hey it's his method of marking.

As far as the "Testimony" is concerned he will not speak about that in
public and apparently will only do so in a private conversation, this is a
rather odd stance to take since if it were my "Testimony" and it wasn't true
I'd say so, my guess is he wrote it and doesn't want to fess up to it since
if you know his true criminal record you would also know it's 90% bullshit