Re: 236i2 programmers manual

I have tried powering it down for a minute and then powering up no luck
with the code.  the number on the chip is 23612-2-5 HEX SUM 1D0H
12/22/99 if that is at all significant.  It has an ADT phone number
inside the keypad, are they obliged to provide the installer code?  The
unit was in the house when purchased so I have no idea of it's history
or previous owners.