Re: Tech question - interface between receiver and central station software

You dont need to pay $50000 for software, take a look at ADSW by NT SOFTWARE
it is simple to use and setup excellent 24 hour support, does everything the
more expensive packages do and dont charge extra license fees for additional
work stations.