Re: Electric Lock choice

"Jackcsg" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
FrOdnVn_4YfFyHDfRVn-pQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> "J. Sloud" <jsloud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> How could you defeat a properly installed strike?
>
> Put a key in the lock. Open the door.
> Then tell me who accessed the door? No Key Control= No Access Control.

Someone that have a key to the door is supposed to be in full control of the
place..what's the use of access control system if any one have keys?

Pretty thin as an example come with better stuff...

And by the way it is a pretty good idea that people in power should have
keys to come in if there is a malfunction in the system...