Electric Lock choice

We usually use electric strikes when installing electric door locks in
a commercial installation.  We have an upcoming job that has a number
of double doors, that meet in the middle of the 6' door opening,
without a center jamb.  Therefore, I guess my choices are magnetic
locks, or a Bolt type lock.  Our experiences with the Bolt type lock is
that it takes a long time for the installation (alighment problems).
Is it reasonable to assume that for this type job a magnetic lock is
the better choice?  I also understand that if any electric lock is used
during business hours, that the door must have an auto Passive unlock
device, and also a "Push to exit" button, to break the circuit.   Any
comments on this will be most appreciated.