Re: Out of town

Mr. Bass's Corporation "Bass Home Electronics, Inc."
is listed as "inactive" since 10/2002.
In Florida, you must be incorporated or an LLC in order
to get workers compensation.
So, I guess that means that Mr. Bass does not have
workers comp. for his employees/staff, that he mentions
in his "Out of Town" post.
IMO he probably pays them "under the table" .....
Even though I don't think he can fit under the table.....

I don't want to say too much.....I may be giving out his
business plan....his brick & mortar business ideals,
and how he misleads his clients, etc., etc., etc......

Don't forget now, if you remove a few letters from.....
BassHomeElectronics, Inc....it gives his real life
name BAssHOmeLEctronics, inc.

"BASSHOLE"

Norm Mugford
A Bass Friend........