Re: Monitronics monitoring assigned to Apex

I'm not sure to whom I am speaking, but I will assume it is Jim (Alarminex)
from New York.

I don't ever take anything on a virtual newsgroup in a personal manner. No
one really knows me, or who I am in any way, so no one can really make any
comments that truly reflect on me in a negative way. Negative comments only
reflect on the sender. I give what I can to the newsgroup, and take what I
can, and totally disregard the vile nonsense, the hateful posts that try to
denigrate other posters, and the posts that have little or no redeeming
value. You and I have disagreed in the past over many things, and that is
how life is; wouldn't it be boring if we all did business and conducted life
in an identical manner. You have been in business far more years than I
have, and by all accounts, in a competitive environment the likes of which I
am not likely to ever see. However, when your posts fit the description
above, I simply lost interest in reading them, and filtered you out.

Hopefully, things are back on track, and I will go into Outlook Express and
try and figure out how to "unfilter" your posts

Best wishes

R.H.Campbell
Home Security Metal Products
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada