Re: Looking to purchase alarm system - suggestions?

That might be hard to determine since I suspect most DIY systems are non
monitored ones. Of the few that I have put on line, most have been over
engineered to the extreme, and it's hard to tell whether this would
contribute to any false alarm rate. However, I suspect not.....

RHC