Re: Stupid Human tricks

Just bill the late fees separately...it's a pain though.

In the early days of bill-pay i'd gotten some with the client's =
name!...that drove me bonkers trying to figure out who had paid what.

I had even THROWN some out thinking they were solicitations for credit =
cards...yep...stupid me.

"Bob Worthy" <securinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message =
|=20
| "Crash Gordon=AE" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| Yah...I send out small #6 3/4 return envelopes...no stamp...and their =
small
| and cheep.
|=20
| We have a few whiners that want the return envelopes. It does speed up
| payment from people that still send their own checks...but lately been
| getting lots of bill-pay. Freeked me out the other day I got 4 clients
| checks all in one bill-pay envelope...now I gotta really pay =
attention!
|=20
| It is definiatly on the rise, it's ok but sometimes they leave out the
| customer number which accounting is geared to use. Then they got to =
look up
| by name, address etc. The other thing is late fees. They don't pick =
them up
| sometimes. No biggy but then it shows a balance on the account.
|=20
|=20
|=20