Re: Blocking Senders from Newsgroup

Well, just got back from an 11,000 km (6600) mile motorcycle tour of the
American west, and I see things haven't changed much on the newsgroup. What
does stand out is that Paul has become worse in my absence; he definately
must be off his meds. Either that, or everyone is baiting him, and being the
troll he is, he is only too glad to take the bait...

Good to be back at work in the business as well....

RHC