Re: Monitronics monitoring assigned to Apex

Just for the record, and to clarify your comment, I couldn't agree more. A
contract SHOULD be used to compensate the supplier for a reduced price up
front. If you get an alarm at a less than fair market price, or you lease,
only a damn fool would put  in an alarm system (or as a customer, expect to
get one) without some contractual agreement to ensure the supplier is paid
in full. Careful reading of what I have said should indicate that point
clearly. You sign a contract; you live up to it. Nothing less is acceptable
in any kind of business arrangements.

My comments were ONLY in regard to having paid fair market price up front
(not very common in our industry), OR for those who currently fully own the
system free and clear of any encumberances,  and who wish to sign up for
monitoring services elsewhere.

Just so we're clear...
.
RHC