Re: Blocking Senders from Newsgroup

> Well, just got back from an 11,000 km (6600) mile
> motorcycle tour of the American west...

Great to have you back, Bob.  I hope the trip was good.  I just got back
from a much shorter cross-country flight in the (almost) new airplane.  The
Gulf Coast of Florida is gorgeous this time of year (actually, it's gorgeous
all year 'round).  Three weeks from now I'm off to Brazil for two months.
You ought to come down there next February.  Carnaval is awesome in
Salvador!