Re: Blocking Senders from Newsgroup

Mickeysoft Help (which usually isn't much help) says:
"When you block a sender or domain, no e-mail or news message from that
sender or domain will arrive in your Inbox or in the news messages you read.
E-mail from blocked senders goes directly into your Delete folder. Newsgroup
messages from blocked senders are not displayed."  I'm assuming "blocked"
and "filtered" mean the same thing?

Bob