Re: Stupid Human tricks

"Crash Gordon®" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:sIBAe.63$vv1.6091@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yah...I send out small #6 3/4 return envelopes...no stamp...and their small
and cheep.

We have a few whiners that want the return envelopes. It does speed up
payment from people that still send their own checks...but lately been
getting lots of bill-pay. Freeked me out the other day I got 4 clients
checks all in one bill-pay envelope...now I gotta really pay attention!

It is definiatly on the rise, it's ok but sometimes they leave out the
customer number which accounting is geared to use. Then they got to look up
by name, address etc. The other thing is late fees. They don't pick them up
sometimes. No biggy but then it shows a balance on the account.