Re: Opinions

> oh oh, Bobby knows how to use a voltmeter, how clever!

Unlike you, I also know the difference between a urinal and a cattle fence.
I couldn't imagine anyone stupid enough to have done that, Mikey.  But from
what I've seen of your posting, I guess it's possible for you to be that
dense.  Somehow I suspect the last words you ever utter will be something
like, "Hey, Bubba!  Watch this!"  :^)