Re: Alarmforce backup

Thanks ! I appreciate the information. This is very interesting stuff, and
from what I have seen, is probably the best part of their service offering.
It's certainly nothing that any legitimate dealer couldn't easily duplicate.

I read a post on another newsgroup from an Alarmforce customer who seemed to
think her service was the best thing going. But it was also evident that she
knew very little about alarms in general, or what the industry has to offer.

I guess ignorance is bliss!!

RHC