Re: Alarmforce backup

Geez, around here the cellphone carrier caught on pretty quick when I did
that because many times two systems would report in at the same time from
two different places.  I guess they don't monitor that where they are.

Dang, those old bag phones are cheap too and can be converted in a couple
minutes.