Re: Alarmforce backup

I'm only guessing but I suspect cell backup would be too much for them as
well as any form of IP backup. Buddy next door I can believe...:))

But I am trying to find someone who actually knows how they do it. I have
been told that when pressed, they admit what ever they are doing is really
not an effective backup, but it sounds good for marketing purposes. But this
was hearsay; I need to find out actually what they are doing....

RHC