Re: nev

Yes, I'm running all three together and they all work well together. The
Microsoft program appears to be a good one and in my case has found a couple
of things the others didn't (and vica versa)

(For what it's worth, rumour has it that the MS program will stop working
after the end of July unless your Win XP is a legitimate, registered copy.
Apparently, you will be asked to input your number, and your copy will be
validated,  in order to continue to update the program )

RHC