Re: nev

Yeah, but when you finally download the 80 megs of patches and fixes for XP,
it'll screw up OE so the computer will lock up. No blue screen of death.
Instead you do <CTRL> <ALT> <DEL> choose end task and it'll disconnect the
modem and dump you to the desktop. In between somewhere, it'll ask you if
you want to tell Billy Gates about the Windoze error. Click on "Don't Send"
because I don't think they'll ever fix the problem.

Bob