Re: Opinions

Yes Jim
Good Points, I will try to address them.
1.
for many years electronic analogies have used water to illustrate the
control of the electron. Voltage is the presure of the circuit and amps is
likened to the water. Resistance is the size of the pipe. And these are
effective illustrations but if a Tech really knows his or her panel voltage
checks on a loop can identify whether looking for an open or a short and
reduce time lost by removing the circuit.

2. My age, well I honestly don't feel young lately, at 41 I begin to feel
the pains more than I use to. But I mounted my first MPI-25 at age 14
working for my dad's company. I spoke to many of you when I worked for tech
support at moose years later. Most of my contemporaries in the business have
always been older than I have been and I guess it will suprise me some day
when that changes (just as it did you).

3. Class of Circuits A vs. B

Well I have often thought you guys are mostly Class A because I have enjoyed
reading your input and feedback over the years, (Between feuds that is)
although I admit the Wireless criticism guy is a pain. It does amaze me how
many installing techs put the EOL -ITP.