Re: Monitronics monitoring assigned to Apex

sales and leases are two different animals. The original poster probably
didn't realize that when he signed the agreement, it most likely contained
an assignment clause. Most agreements do, giving the company the right to
assign the agreement without notice. It is pretty common language in these
agreements. Could you imagine going out and getting permission from all of
your clients inorder for you to sell your company? Selling paper is nothing
new. Mortgage companies do it, insurance companies do it, all types of
service companies do it, the old community satelite cable companies did it,
again, it nothing new.