Re: Do YOU ACTUALLY Own Your Equipment??

> What IS offensive is you comments implying...

I fnd it amusing that Jiminex actually considers RHC offensive.  RHC is
one of the most decent people to post here and Jiminex is... well,
never mind.

> You've got no obligation to sway any end user or alarm installer who comes here to your way of doing business. Trying to do so in view of the fact that what you do is not the way everyone else does business, simply appears as an " I don't give a damn what anyone else thinks or who I insult, I'm gonna do it anyway ......... attitude.

Translation: If you don't agree with the way Jiminex rips... er, does
business, then he's entitled to attack you until his BP does to him
what he tries to do to anyone who dares to oppose him.

> Problem is you may have a "bill" to pay that you don't want to. And that would be peace in this group.

IOW, if you want "peace in the newsgroup", you'd better not disagree
with Jininex.  Then again, if you don't happen to give a rat's Morgan
what Jiminex says or does, feel free to say what you believe.