Re: why ground an alarm panel.

alarman wrote:
> "Jim" <alarminex@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
> >eventually you just
> > may discover it's better if you keep your mouth
> > shut.
>
> Haaaahahahahahaha, nope.
> Not in your lifetime, dad. You don't run anything here but your mouth.
> js

Amazing how you always manage to wind up with your
mouth wide open.

Professional hazard ... eh?

Also, how it's always you jumping in with a snotty remark
cause you love to be slapped down.
Happy to oblige, cue ball.

I know, I know, it's all part of that ignore thing that your asshole
buddy likes to tell everyone to do ...... but can't manage to do
it himself.

Well, anyway .......... fuck  you and yours for Christmas.