Re: electrifing windows for security

Frank Olson wrote:
> shady wrote:
>
>> "A.J." wrote...
>>
>>> Google for "fence charger".
>>>

>> then google "wire cutters"?
>>
>> would be funny to see someone try the first time though
>>

> I dunno...  A long time ago when my dad was building his house he hired
> a couple of painters to do up the interior.  He hadn't completed the
> plumbing yet, so if you wanted to take a leak you had to go across the
> road into the bushes.  The guy that owned that piece of property had
> cows and one of those elecric fences.  One of the painters, in a purely
> dumb moment, took a whiz right next to the fence.  Apparently his
> "stream" arced onto one of the wires.  My dad told me later that he'd
> never heard a guy scream like that before.

Ha.  A guy I knew years ago that ran an autobody shop told the story of
a colleague who got tired of the smell from guys (customers and
employees) constantly going out back and relieving themselves into the
same hidden corner.  So he apparently dug up the area, put a metal plate
in the ground, wired it to a spark coil, and covered it back up.  Heard
some very amusing screams coming from out back for the first couple
days, until guys got the point.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0551-4, 12/22/2005
Tested on: 12/22/2005 8:19:52 PM