Re: UL Required to get License

Mr. Bass....You might want to check the UL central station
you recommend to all your DIY residential customers, the one
that's on your web-sites.
They're not UL listed for residential.....They only have a UUFX
listing, that's not residential my friend.....CVSU is Residential
Monitoring.

So are you are misleading your customers again, eh..Mr. BAss.
Or, are your speaking about something you know nothing about, as
usual.......

Before you run of the mouth Mr. Bass....watch out where your foot is.....

Norm Mugford