electrifing windows for security

My house has been broken into a number of times.  (Not in the US)  I
want to electrify a window to deter  thieves.  Anyone know of any
suppliers of equipment for this type of application?  I have burglar
bars and gates on all windows and doors but have one that I refuse to
mess with because of the view (great sunsets in the Caribbean).  How do
I go about this and are there readily available transformers, etc. that
I can use?