Re: electrifing windows for security

Welp, there was a case a few years ago where a saloon owner kept getting
broken into over and over again. It was putting him out of business. He
decided to do something about it and electrified the window sills and also
added a boobytrapped shotgun for good measure. His contraptions killed the
burglar and the saloon owner went to jail for manslaughter.

I doubt anyone is gonna aid you in electrocuting a burglar...at least they
shouldn't.