Re: electrifing windows for security

shady wrote:
> "A.J." wrote...
>
>>Google for "fence charger".
>>

> then google "wire cutters"?
>
> would be funny to see someone try the first time though

I dunno...  A long time ago when my dad was building his house he hired
a couple of painters to do up the interior.  He hadn't completed the
plumbing yet, so if you wanted to take a leak you had to go across the
road into the bushes.  The guy that owned that piece of property had
cows and one of those elecric fences.  One of the painters, in a purely
dumb moment, took a whiz right next to the fence.  Apparently his
"stream" arced onto one of the wires.  My dad told me later that he'd
never heard a guy scream like that before.