Re: electrifing windows for security

robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> You got me there, Olson.  I misspelled weird.  Since weirdness is so
> much a part of your life I can understand how you'd get that one right
> though.

And since lying, misrepresentation, and fraud is such a large part of
yours, it would explain your having four websites.  Up to *fourteen*
complaints now at the BBB...  Tsk!!

http://www.clearwater.bbb.org/commonreport.html?bid=41001663

I see you've back into your "old neighbourhood" (on Fallcrest Circle).

http://www.clerk.co.sarasota.fl.us/oprapp/cache/2005275304.pdf

Did they all welcome you with open arms, or was the reaction more like:
  "Oh Crap, Martha, he's back!"?  :-)

Talk about "weirdness", the Affidavit you had to sign ranks right up there:

http://www.clerk.co.sarasota.fl.us/oprapp/cache/2005275302.pdf

Then there's the time you spent in Ohio (while we all thought you were
running your "modestly successful central station alarm company" in
Connecticut):

http://www.clerk.co.sarasota.fl.us/oprapp/cache/96005537.pdf

Install/service a lot of systems there??  Were you licensed??  Amazing
the stuff one can "dig up" if you look hard enough...  "Wierd", huh??

Dang!!!  Where's that "Goofy Webmaster"??