Re: why ground an alarm panel.

  As usual, those 'bored' with technical fact would also
liberally use insults and profanity.  Again demonstrates why
grounding the panel, as defined in earlier posts, is actually
important and why some deny this with more insults and
profanity.

  Lurkers are encouraged to learn why that grounding lug is
provided on  panels for safety and reliability.  Read other's
posts to appreciate why some installers also have unresolved
problems - will even deny why grounding makes a superior
installation.