Re: Running wire for security cameras, and tips on fishing wire?

Frank Olson wrote:
> Norm Mugford wrote:
>
>> Frank said:
>>
>> We use a chain saw.....
>>
>> Let's hear more about that, Frank.......
>> I bet it gets the customer's attention.......
>>
>> Is it monitored or just a DIY chain saw?
>>
>> Norm Mugford
>

> No..  It's a "Huskie".  The gas fumes tend to make you giggle after a
> while though...  I use a Toronto Maple Leafs goalie mask while I'm sawin'.

The electric saws are much better for this because they are not as loud
and you don't have to go through so much gas.  Also, You can plug in
near where you are cutting so if you do hit the 110 it sort of acts like
an automatic cut-off.